Just about every year since 2002 I have been going to BYU Education Week. My best friend Chelsea invited me when we were sophomore's in high school and since then I have been hooked. It is one of the most rejuvenating weeks of the year for me. I love it! Since Shayler and I moved out of state and I started a new job I was only able to go for 1 day this year.
Since I flew in on Friday morning I decided to stay for the weekend and go to the Brigham Temple open house with some friends from work too. I wish I could have seen more family and friends but wasn't able to since I didn't have a car and there wasn't enough time. All in all it was a fun, relaxing, and a much needed weekend.
Me and Chelsea....10 years ago then...
10 years now.
She is the bestes friend anyone could have. We have known each other since we were 5...forever ago!
Love this ice-cream! It's the mint chocolate chip from BYU's creamery. I get it everyday I'm there.
With Chelsea's cute kids Matthew and Graham at Red Robin.
Brigham Temple
Old work buddies. From left to right.
Hannah, Geoff, Peter, Maggie, Me, Margot, Shirley, and Farrah.
Me and Margot
She is one of my favorite people to talk to. I can talk to her for hours on one subject and not get bored!
Me and Farrah
She is the best running buddy and friend. She invited me stay at her house over the weekend and has the cutest house!
After the Brigham Temple open house everyone from the "old work buddies" picture went to Shirley's house for a bar-b-que. It was delicious. After that, Margot, Farrah, and I went to Crystal Hot Springs and then to Maddox's Ranch House. They had amazing food...especially their steak and creamy mashed potatoes.
The morning my friend Farrah dropped me off at the airport, her and her husband decided to kill their rooster since it was soooo noisy. It made for a very interesting end to my trip to say the least. :) We had to catch the dang thing first, drain it's blood, be-head it, and then de-feather it. Here are the before and after pictures.
Mr. Rooster
No more Mr. Rooster
No comments:
Post a Comment