St. Louis...What a joy you are and yet like a splinter in the thumb...
Back in mid-September Shayler and I took a day trip into St. Louis since we hadn't been their together yet.
We both had been their a few times but on separate occasions. I did a few overnighters with Mari-lou (the lady we lived with when we first moved to Columbia) to do temple sessions, and then again to go shopping with a friend since there wasn't any "real" shopping in Columbia. Shayler had gone a few times to drive the missionaries around for their transfers.
The day we went together, we did a temple session, went to the Gateway Arch, and then to a mall to eat dinner. It was a fun day to get out of Columbia.
St. Louis temple
Shayler and Me
Temple again
Gateway Arch
At the Gateway Arch
View of the city from the top of the arch
Looking straight down from the top
I am so jealous of all the places you have visited! Hope you two are well. So glad you have a blog!
ReplyDelete